Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waited for Nothing

Well, I decided to sleep in this morning because I figured the tide would be swamping it out at sunrise...but when I arrived at the spot a buddy told me it was working and super fun at sun up.  Miss out #1.  So I decided to chill and shoot some pics being as I knew the tide was dropping and the winds were supposed to stay offshore again all day so I figured it would at least be half as good as yesterday afternoon.  I would of paddled while I was shooting as it did look super fun, but I decided to wait it out because I though it was just gunna get better and better.  Low and behold I waited too long.  The tide drop wasn't helping much, and the winds switched damn it!  So I didn't get wet today, I just snapped a shit ton of photos.  Hitten it bright and early tomorrow before I head up north for my chicks birthday, and hopefully I'll score some surf at Jalama.  Until then folks, here ya go. Enjoy.




































Sal frustrated haha





























































































































































And then there were these.




No comments:

Post a Comment