Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lakeshow but no waves though..

So I got an invite to the Lakers game last minute yesterday and we all no I could;t pass that offer up.  Game was fun cruised with 3 buddies of mine and enjoyed watching the Lakers win.  As for this morning I couldn't get myself out of bed so I decided to sleep in until I had to be at work at 9.  Walked in the door at work and everyone looked at me funny saying, "why are you here so early?" turns out I wasn't supposed to be in until 11.  So I ran home and grabbed my camera and cruised to the lot to see if any of the boys were still out.  Sure enough they weren't as the swell that was predicted to hit today didn't really hit at all.  Hopefully this new one coming in on wednesday will actually put some size on it.  Anyways heres some pics from the Lakers game and a few I took today.









































And I'm goin to the Lakers Clippers game tomorrow too, that should be a good one.  Hopefully I score some waves in the morning first...

No comments:

Post a Comment