Monday, January 24, 2011

From 6:30 To 5:30 on the 20th

So Thursday the 20th was probably one of the best surf days I've had in a while.  Surfed 3 times at 3 different spots.  all together probably about a total of 7 hours at least.  Heres some eye candy for ya.  Have fun mind surfing these empty barrels which I snapped real quick before I hopped in the water.

All these below are after my first session














































So below was the start of the second session.























































Stopped by the wall when we got home to see how it was doin with the low tide.  Perfect and packed as always. (Below)



































And then went to one of my favorite little jetties here in the South Bay for the last session.






Mike Stoked on the full day of surf we scored.


No comments:

Post a Comment