Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year = New Board

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope you all had as good a one as I did last night.  This is probably the only time that you will catch me saying I'm glad that there was virtually no surf this morning...because my ass was way to hungover to get outta bed.  Anyways a new year calls for a new board.  A buddy of mine told me that Sport Chalet was having a sale so I decided to cruise over there yesterday afternoon to kill some time and see if they had anything I was interested in.  Sure enough they did.  I slept on the idea of starting the new year with a new board even though I got one not but 2 months ago.  Sure enough I headed back today and swooped it up.  Mike Stewart Science 11.  Looks super fun.  Hope theres some surf tomorrow!



This was Hags last year 1-20-10 can't wait for out first BIG groundswell

No comments:

Post a Comment