Monday, December 27, 2010

Wind Wind Wind

So I figured the wind would be ruining it everywhere today so I decided to not even bring my surf gear with me, only the camera.  Checked the local break to find exactly what I was expecting, wind blown choppy soup.  Headed up on the hill to check out hags because I knew the kelp beds would shelter the wind better.  Sure enough I was right.  I snapped a few shots and then headed back down the hill.  Stopped one last time locally to find out that it actually looked kinda fun.  So I ran home and grabbed this 5'8 Ultraflx Soul Fish that I'm tryin out from work and paddled out for about an hour or so.  Nothing too special but some fun mushy corners to mess around on.  Hopefully it cleans up a lot tomorrow, with no decrease in size.
















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment