Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lake Redondo and the Clip Show

So very sad to say but there wasn't any waves at all yesterday or today here in the South Bay....actually really anywhere on the west coast from Jalama to San Diego.  Didn't surf at all yesterday, but I decided to get in the water for a little bit today and log it for about an hour.  Took my girl to the Clipper game last night, that was super fun.  Blake Griffin is a fucking BEAST, need I say more?  I'm also going on my first night dive tonight and I'm pretty stoked on that.  I was trying to get ahold of a GoPro to log it for you guys but I couldn't find one.  Well anyways heres some pics from yesterday and today.

"Speed 555"






My lovely girlfriend and I



"Warped Windows"








And this is the forecast for the next week.  WHERE'S ALL THE SWELL?!!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment