Friday, December 10, 2010

Throwing Thursday

So yesterday was pretty big and heavy, I didnt snap any pics but Jeff Yusa from LiquidPlayground was in the water taking some shots, and good ol' Randy Ruby was on the beach. All these pics are of my buddy Carlos (yellow board) and myself (black board).  Heres a little idea of what yesterday was like.  All of the beach shots were snapped by Randy, and the one water shot was taken by Jeff.  Thanks guys for snappin pics, always stoked on the sick shots!




















Thanks again to Yusa for capturing this shot.




And it's super foggy right now which is putting a damper on me seeing the waves to determine if I'm gunna paddle out.  But back to the beach I go, hopefully score some sick ones.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Header! Thats one to put up on the living room wall and just look at it. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete