Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Supreme Super Nuggets

Today was firing. Thats all I have to say. See for yourself.

This poor guy was floating back and forth on the shore and then I saw him move his head so I picked him up and carried him out of the way of drowning.  I guess the lifeguard said it's one of the deep sea birds that maybe only 5 people see in there lives and that he got all fucked up during all the wind.




































































































And then after spending all day at the beach surfing twice, I came home and cooked myself up this.


A double cheese burger with two slices of swiss, lettuce, grilled onions, bacon, a over easy egg topped with american cheese, followed by bbq sauce and ketchup.  SO DANK. Well tomorrows Thanksgiving hope y'all have a good one, and lets all pray for more surf.  Shoots



No comments:

Post a Comment