Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble Gobble

So I'm a day late on this post, but whatevs.  No real swell in the water yesterday but I decided to take out the longboard and log it up for a hour or so with my brother.  Here are some pics of my bro, his buddy brian, and my buddy kev.  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.














See the dolphins?!

Snapped a pic of one right as he was jumping









Oh yea, Pau Gasol was down at the beach hardcore macking on his chick, thought that was pretty funny.




Pau again



Gobble, gobble.  One of my 3 plates.

Anyways, that was yesterday.  As of today I still havent gone down to look at the surf but I did look at it on the cam on Surfline.  Looks way to small to even bother...on another note it looks like we will be getting some decent swell Sunday into Monday.  Fingers crossed. Shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment