Friday, November 19, 2010

CRAOLA...aka The Great Greg Simkins

So Craola from WAI (Greg Simkins) is one of my favorite artists, so I thought that I would share some of his works with you guys.  You can check out all of his work on his site at www.imscared.com.  Enjoy his tripped out imagery.



"Dear Mom"

"Floatsam & Jetsam"

"Furball"

One of my all time favorites "Never Grow Up"

"The Cuckoo"

Untitled Alice in Wonderland sketch 

"Judge & Jury"

"Knightwatch"

"Monkey Sack"

"Stormy Knight"

"The Batfish"

"The Goblin Whale"

"The Count

"The Wilderbeast"


Ok so that's that, now for a few pics i snapped the other day.

11-17-10


My Home...the South Bay


"Paradise with birds"

"Left with Leaves"

"Palm Swirl" 


Until next time guys, Mr Mumbles over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment