Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Morning Mix-Up, Afternoon Shots

So I was on dawn patrol this morning, but unfortunately mother nature wasn't permitting me even seeing the surf because of the heavy marine fog bank.  Headed to the spot where I knew some of the boys would be and ended up surfing for about an hour.  I attempted to snap a few shots but once again mother nature wasn't permitting.  Headed to work for the nine to fiver and then headed down the street after I got off to see what this particular jetty looked like.  When I pulled up I saw my boss suiting up so I decided to shoot for awhile.  Anyways enough blabbering heres the pics.













































Face Plant





































































Empty Set of the day







No comments:

Post a Comment