Sunday, March 27, 2011

Epic Thursday

So I missed out this last Thursday morning.  I heard it was firing everywhere.  Stopped by a local spot on my lunch break and snapped a few photos.  After work I went back to see there was no one out so a buddy and I paddled out at 7:45 for about an hour after finding out some disturbing news.  Apparently earlier in the week I believe it was Monday that there was a shark sighting at this spot.  Then a friend said come over here check this out, and grab your camera you will want a picture of this.  Low and behold it was a dead dolphin which was bit by a shark.  Kinda sketchy especially surfing at night with nly one friend out there.  Anyways scored some head high nuggets for about an hour and then it got too dark and scary so we bailed.  Anyways here ya go.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment