Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Travel

So on Saturday I surfed the usual spot in the am, and then headed down to the LBC to visit my chick in the afternoon.  I thought it would be nice to go to the Wedge and see what kind of leftovers there was from the big south that hit it.  Nothin too special but there were some solid 6-8 foot sets.  Saw some nugs rolling in at cylinders, and saw one guy out...you know what that means.  So I handed my camera to the girlfriend ran back to my truck and suited up.  Surfed for about 45 min, and it felt great to get in the water when there was some power behind it.  Anyways heres what I came up with.



Two shots abover was the surf from the morning...all below are at Wedge/Cylinders





















































































The wave below is what really made me paddle out.
















All the shots below were taken by my chick.

























She tried getting artsy with these two :)





No comments:

Post a Comment